23 Jul 2019
Senior Systems Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionSenior Systems Administrator, Guernsey
Our client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Senior Systems Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
Responsibility for the design, implementation, delivery and support of group technology technical infrastructure to the company’s group offices.
Key responsibilities will include:
• The delivery of the capability, functionality and sustainability of infrastructure components (including hardware, software and network) to meet current and forecast needs.
• To ensure that technology processes and procedures are documented, delivered and operated according to the principles of professional practices and standards, accountability, openness, clarity of roles and responsibilities, and that there are effective systems for audit and control.
• Processing and coordination of appropriate/timely responses to Service Management incidents and requests. Ensuring the resolution (both reactive and proactive) of problems that include the classification, prioritisation and initiation of action, the documentation of; issue, activity and root causes, and the implementation of remedies to prevent future incidents/reoccurrence.
The successful candidate will have:
• 5 years’ experience in a similar detailed technical infrastructure role.
• A proven track record of delivering similar capabilities.
• Supporting qualifications (e.g. appropriate technical product specific and/or industry qualifications).
• Experience of Active Directory / Windows Server (MS Server 2012 or above)
• Server and Desktop Virtualisation (primarily VMWare)
• Microsoft SQL Server administration and support (SQL 2016 preferred)
• Microsoft IIS administration
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
22 total views, 1 today