21 Aug 2018
Senior Settlements Administrator, Global Custody, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank seeking to recruit a Senior Settlements Administrator, Global Custody.
Processing and monitoring the ‘Free of Payment’ Transfers, Market Trades and Fund Trades.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Processing of Fund trades, to include calling Fund Managers to confirm all Fund trades placed the previous day by the Treasury Dealers, and completion of subscription / renunciation documentation as and when required by the Fund Managers.
• Monitoring of all pending Fund trades, chasing Fund Managers for deal confirmation, contract notes and proceeds as required.
• Processing and settlement of market trades, including SWIFT instructions and settlement confirmation matching.
• Processing the transfer of client assets into and out of the bank – to include completion of SWIFT instructions to sub-custodians, set up of Security Masters, and completion of subscription / transfer documentation relating to the transfer of fund assets.
• Monitoring the Transfer Log to ensure that all relevant items are sufficiently investigated and updated on a daily basis.
• Book cost adjustments.
• Such other duties as the Manager may at times reasonably require.
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 2 years of Settlements experience.
• Has undertaken a relevant qualification (or would be willing to study towards one) and someone who can deputise in the Assistant Manager’s absence.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
213 total views, 1 today