28 Dec 2018
Senior Service Desk Analyst, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Senior Service Desk Analyst.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Provide support advice via phone, email and face to face
• Work within the agreed IT Governance framework to ensure adherence to group policies and procedures
• Where necessary carry out tasks to meet the requirements of all IT audits.
• Develop, edit and maintain operating procedures and standards manuals.
• Serve as a consultant to the business in work measurement, system studies or cost/effectiveness analysis.
• Assessment, planning and implementation (or optimization) of initiatives
• Conduct training sessions to implement new or improved systems and procedures.
• Recognize and identify potential areas where existing business services policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, and make recommendations in these areas.
• Support applications and operations with business management consultation relating to the business services area.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a service desk environment.
• BS or BA level degree in computer science, business administration, operations engineering or related field is advantageous.
• Supervisory or team lead experience advantageous.
• Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Good analytical and organizational skills.
• ITIL v3 foundation.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
49 total views, 1 today