18 Feb 2020
Senior Procurement Coordinator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a direct to consumer nutritional supplements company seeking to recruit a Senior Procurement Coordinator. This is a full time role however candidates looking for part time hours would also be considered (min 35 hours per week).
Overall purpose of the role:
To liaise with internal departments and external suppliers to ensure their requirements are met. The role will require use of Microsoft office, primarily Outlook and Excel, as well as Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP system.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Evaluating order requirements, raising and managing stock orders and all associated requirements
• Maintaining professional and diplomatic relations with suppliers on all open orders and changes in priorities, dealing with problems and delays to ensure the best resolution possible
• Communicating with internal departments on all brands on stock related situations and new developments
• Ongoing checking and reconciling of internal stock reports and supplier documents
• Working with the in-house ERP system to ensure accurate input of stock values, locations and records
• Supporting other team members with their daily tasks, ensuring the objectives of the team are aligned and can be met. Liaising with other team members and ensuring their workloads are managed.
• Taking on key management of administrative tasks as required within the Supply Chain and liaising with the Supervisor on progress or potential issues. Co-ordinating the procurement team issues and helping problem solve using previous experiences, working closely with the Procurement Supervisor to advise and support all team members.
• Support of internal team training, from initial induction to continual team development and efficient working including, follow up support, checking and trouble shooting
• General administrative office duties
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar office coordination/administrative role.
• Excellent computer skills (especially Microsoft excel/office – intermediate or above) and experience of use in a work/office-based environment.
• Working knowledge/experience of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
• Previous people management/supervisory experience.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
78 total views, 1 today