27 Oct 2018
Senior Private Lending Specialist, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Senior Private Lending Specialist (Private Lending Department). This is a full time permanent role.
Working within the Private Lending team, the Senior Private Lending Specialist will deal with all aspects of credit applications, both new and existing. Together with the Relationship Manager, the Private Lending Specialist provides the best credit solutions to their clients.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Responsible for maintaining a lending portfolio of high net worth clients.
• Liaising and visiting clients on a regular basis.
• Able to deal with complex lending structures.
• Responsible for processing both new applications and renewals.
• Close corporation with appraisers and solicitors.
• Reviewing property valuations.
• Assisting with new initiatives, product development and project implementation.
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 5 years’ experience within Private Banking or Commercial Lending.
• CeMAP qualified or studying towards the qualification.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
570 total views, 6 today