19 Jun 2019
Senior Private Equity Fund Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Senior Private Equity Fund Administrator.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assist with the day to day work and training of Administrators.
• Assist with overseeing quality and control and meeting time deadlines.
• Ensure work is undertaken in accordance with the company’s procedures & check lists and meets deadlines.
• Gain an awareness of the Fund’s documentation, the FNCC Rules of the GFSC, Protection of
• Investors Law & anti-money laundering regulations.
• Assist in ensuring all outgoing correspondence, calculations and presentation of work is of the highest standard.
• Assist with the preparation of briefing papers and ensuring the smooth running of the section’s board meetings, AGM’s, etc.
• Attend board meetings; assist with taking of minutes and presentation of reports.
• Assist in ensuring AGM’s are held annually, proxies and other notices are dispatched and responses monitored.
• Assist with maintaining ongoing review and updating of procedures for the Section.
• To manage workloads to ensure that the Company’s required minimum chargeability is maintained.
• Ensure the compliance monitoring of the Funds are adhered to by less experienced administrative staff at all times.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience.
• General knowledge of banking systems.
• Good IT skills.
• One of the following qualifications; IDFA / AAT / CAT / ACCA or part thereof / ICSA / IFS or CIMA.
• Candidates must have a valid right to work document to work in Guernsey.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
106 total views, 1 today