2 Nov 2018
Senior Pensions Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a pensions services company seeking to recruit a Senior Pensions Officer.
Overall purpose of the role:
Managing and assisting with the day to day administration of pension schemes and reporting to the Pensions Manager and Director. The role also involves assisting in the supervision and training of junior administrators within the pensions department.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Managing group/occupational and domestic pension schemes;
• Assisting the Pensions Manager in the day-to-day operation of the pensions department;
• Delegating and coordinating work flows in the team;
• Assisting and training team members;
• Deputising for the Pensions Manager;
• Responding to pension member queries;
• Liaising with legal and compliance regarding pension plans;
• Liaising with intermediaries and introducers of pension business;
• Liaising with investment houses;
• Overseeing the preparation, collation and dispatch of pension documentation;
• Meeting clients, members and beneficiaries;
• Dealing with prospective clients’ questions;
• Provide guidance on escalating points to be resolved to team members.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the fiduciary services industry;
• Hold or be willing to study towards a professional qualification;
• Good organisational and communication skills;
• Strong analytical skills and the desire to continuously learn and improve skills;
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
1303 total views, 1 today