5 Aug 2020
Senior Pensions Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary and pensions services company seeking to recruit a Senior Pensions Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
Assisting the Pensions Manager with the day to day administration of pension schemes, reporting to the Pensions Manager. The role also involves responsibility for assisting in the supervision of trainee and junior administrators and assisting in the training of trainee administrators within the pensions department.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Assisting the Pensions Manager in the day-to-day operation of the pensions department;
• Managing and responding to client instructions, including queries and requests Managing withdrawal requests for member pension benefit and Trustee fees;
• Providing an escalation point for junior members of the team;
• Liaising with legal and compliance teams with regard to pension plans;
The successful candidate will have:
• 2-3 years’ experience preferably in pension administration, although trust experience will be considered.
• The role will entail the administration of client pensions, junior staff supervision and internal signing and 4 eyes review.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
43 total views, 2 today