13 Dec 2017
Senior Officer – New Business Department, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Senior Officer - New Business Department.
Overall purpose of the role:
The position of New Business Senior Officer is a key operational role that reports into the Manager of the department and assists in meeting the new business strategy of the company and its underlying subsidiary companies, by effectively handling new business enquiries.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Deal with the flow of enquiries for fiduciary, corporate, fund and employment and payroll services
• Assess due diligence requirements for on boarding new client relationships.
• Complete on-boarding forms and presentation of complete new business file for sign off
• Assist the Manager in strategically utilising and liaising with company’s network of advisors to secure legal/tax advice to ensure appropriate structuring of new business items.
• Ensure the smooth transfer of new business to company secretarial/administrative staff.
• Assist Manager with oversight of the activities of the New Business Officer.
• Assist the Manager in building and maintaining close working relationships with other company’s introducing officers, and in particular with the equivalent New Business staff from such offices.
• Assist with the production of reports from time to time for the benefit of the various Boards.
• Assist with maintenance of operational and strategic business systems on an on-going basis
• Assist with production of procedural documentation in respect of new business, as required from time to time
• Handle all enquiries in an appropriate and timely manner
• Issue proposal packs, including fee quotes
• Hold conference calls alone and with manager and/or directors, as required
• Act as deputy in manager’s absence
The successful candidate will have:
• Good understanding of local Fiduciary and Fund regulations and laws as well as some knowledge of such frameworks in other similar offshore jurisdictions.
• Candidates with a good track record of industry relevant experience and either studying towards or wanting to undertake industry relevant qualifications will be preferred. There is a plenty of opportunity for employees to enhance their technical knowledge and experience.
• Confident and accurate communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Conscientious positive outlook and motivational attitude towards other staff.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
255 total views, 1 today