15 Apr 2019
Senior New Business Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Senior New Business Officer.
Overall purpose of the role:
To assist the New Business Team in meeting the new business strategy of the Company and its underlying subsidiary companies, by effectively handling new business enquiries.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Deal with the flow of enquiries for fiduciary, corporate, fund and employment and payroll services
• Assess due diligence requirements for on boarding new client relationships.
• Complete on-boarding forms and presentation of complete new business file for sign off
• Ensure the smooth transfer of new business to company secretarial/administrative staff.
• Assist with the production of reports from time to time for the benefit of the various boards.
• Assist with maintenance of operational and strategic business systems and spread sheets as required, on an on-going basis
• Handle all enquiries in an appropriate and timely manner
• Draft proposal packs, including fee quotes
• Maintain team inbox by logging all new enquiries and filing the emails appropriately
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous experience of working in a similar role.
• A positive and professional style of communication both verbally and in written form.
• IT literacy is required. Typing/Word skills essential plus basic Excel.
• Company Secretarial and/or Compliance experience is an advantage.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
56 total views, 1 today