25 Jul 2018
Senior MLRO, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Senior MLRO (Money laundering reporting officer).
Overall purpose of the role:
To ensure that the Company has a comprehensive and effective system to monitor and report on matters relating to AML/CFT and Sanctions compliance, internal risk, regulation, legislation and control.
To be appointed as the Money Laundering Reporting Officer to company and its client
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
• To receive, investigate and if necessary report externally, internal reports of suspicion and/or terrorist financing.
• To manage post-reporting considerations and client relationships accordingly, liaising with the competent authorities and external legal counsel as appropriate.
• To have oversight of and where necessary engage in the satisfactory completion of customer due diligence on new and existing relationships and on-going monitoring obligations in accordance with the provisions of the applicable AML/CFT and Sanctions legislation and in accordance with the company’s risk and AML framework.
• To assist the business with the efficient on-boarding of new clients.
The successful candidate will be:
• A Compliance / AML or Certified AML Specialist.
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• Bachelor’s degree / Further Compliance qualifications for example the International Diploma, Compliance / AML or Certified AML Specialist.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
130 total views, 2 today