20 Apr 2019
Senior Manager, Funds, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Senior Manager, Funds.
The Senior Manager will support the line manager in the delivery of the operational service to clients. This will include the following areas of activity, but will not be limited to:
• Support the Operations Director and Senior Team in the running of the Operational business
• Supervise a group of team managers and their teams.
• Client relationship management
• Have overall responsibility for ensuring that his/her teams are up to date with revenue recording, invoicing and collection processes and any daily / weekly / monthly / periodic reporting as required.
• Participate in and assist the New Business process in relation to prospective clients and the on boarding of new clients.
• Act as director on client boards.
• Get involved in ad hoc projects as they relate to operational activities of the business.
• Assess and assist with the on going training and development of staff.
• Support, develop and coach managers and their teams
• Billing and revenue collection deadlines are met.
The successful candidate will have:
• Have at least 5 years working in a managerial capacity in a financial institution, preferably within a Private Equity Fund Administration environment.
• Focused on great delivery/outcomes for the client.
• Have been previously approved by a regulatory body as a principle person.
• Strong inter-personal skills and technical experience from a background in fund administration.
• One of the following professional qualifications; MCSI / ACCA / ICSA / IFS / ACA / CIMA or similar.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
75 total views, 1 today