15 Feb 2018
Senior Manager – Client Services, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Senior Manager - Client Services.
Overall purpose of the role:
To take on day-to-day responsibility, management and development of their Client Services team (the “team”). The successful candidate will also be expected to contribute effectively towards the wider development of their business in Guernsey.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Provide high level management overview and technical support to the Client Services department and acting as liaison between the board and the team, reporting on team or client issues and disseminating information to the team when required.
• Implement and monitor supervisory and management practices that ensure department productivity and client services’ standards are maintained.
• Assist the Director to monitor and ensure that chargeable targets and efficiencies are achieved.
• Take appointments as personal Director to Client Companies and in-house Corporate Director Companies.
• Act as signatory for the company and its various licensed trustee companies and nominee shareholding companies both for bank signatory purposes and for client affairs.
• Take responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of company’s more valued or complex clients.
• Represent the company to clients, intermediaries, service providers, external agencies, and professional bodies both on and off the island.
• Identify marketing opportunities both within the existing client base and externally and to pro -actively seek ways to increase revenue.
• Other reasonable duties that may be required from time to time.
The successful candidate will have:
• Comprehensive knowledge of fiduciary services practice.
• A relevant professional qualification is essential ideally a member of STEP or ICSA.
• Well rounded technical knowledge of the role and fiduciary sector.
• A valid ‘Right to Work’ document for the States of Guernsey.
• Professional management of client relationships.
• Strong leadership and supervisory skills.
• Strength in written and spoken communication.
• Software skills in Microsoft products and relevant functional support software.
• Knowledge of local and global compliance issues.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
79 total views, 1 today