31 May 2019
Senior IT Applications Analyst, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Senior IT Applications Analyst.
Overall purpose of the role:
The purpose of this position is to assist in the design and implementation of the core financial system framework, including processes and reporting systems, to enable the team to expand service offering throughout the Group.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Interpretation of accounting and administration requirements, design and implementation of solutions to requirements and configuration of the systems to meet the demands of their clients
• Monitoring the progress of tickets raised via the support desk and ensuring reporting lines are completing tickets in a timely manner, keeping client teams appraised of progress
• Application and report testing (System Integration Testing) and reconciliation activities in line with testing strategy
• Supporting with the development, testing and implementation of defect resolution and system enhancements in conjunction with the migration lead, technical lead and project manager
The successful candidate will have:
• Strong technical financial services industry knowledge.
• Part or fully qualified in a relevant professional qualification (ACCA, ACA, ICSA or relevant IT
• qualification) and prior business experience in private equity or real assets
• Advanced PC skills notably MS Office suite (MS Word & MS Excel) as well as a familiarity with programming languages such as VBA & VB Script, SAS and Transact-SQL
• Previous working experience with eFront FIA, or with private equity using equivalent systems
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
104 total views, 1 today