5 Jan 2019
Senior Insurance Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage solutions seeking to recruit a Senior Insurance Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
To become a member of the Senior Management team; act as an Operational Executive. Assisting the Line Manager in order that the Company’s strategy, plans and budgets are achieved and that client service excellence is delivered to clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To become a member of the Senior Management team; act as an Operational Executive.
• Assisting the Line Manager in order that the Company’s strategy, plans and budgets are achieved and that client service excellence is delivered to clients.
• Apply strategic and operational planning agreed by the Company Directors, Executive
• Ensure that, through the use of effective management systems/tools, the Company optimises its operational efficiency;
• Assist in the promotion of captives, both to internal and external prospects;
The successful candidate will be:
• A Senior Manager with at least 4 years’ insurance/accountancy/management experience.
• Ideally be educated to degree level and must be ACII/ACCA/ACA qualified or equivalent.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
14 total views, 1 today