11 Mar 2020
Senior Fund Administrator – Real Assets, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Senior Fund Administrator – Real Assets.
Overall purpose of the role:
Day to day administration of a large number of fund structures for one of their largest institutional clients under the direction of a Client Relationship Manager.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Administer a variety of private equity, real estate and fund of fund structure and liaise with clients and intermediaries as necessary
• Process and co-ordinate routine and complex fund operations including the production of calls and distribution notices to investors
• Ensure accurate investor records are maintained and process all investor changes / transfers thereon
• Produce / review monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc investor reporting including monthly unit holdings, monthly cash flow reporting, quarterly NAV packs, quarterly management accounts, quarterly investor capital accounts, quarterly investor fact sheets / reporting
• Monitor the client inbox to ensure that all deliverables and service level agreements requirements are being met
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a fund administration or financial services environment
• Qualified accountant e.g. ACCA or ACA part qualified
• Sound technical financial services knowledge
• Computer literacy skills are essential
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
31 total views, 1 today