3 Jun 2020
Senior Fund Administrator – Private Equity, Jersey | Jersey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Senior Fund Administrator - Private Equity, Jersey.
Overall purpose of the role:
Supporting the team manager in ensuring the efficiency of the section and that all processes undertaken are in line with the company’s procedures. Acting as a guide for junior members of staff within the team and executing the duties of the role diligently and professionally. Building friendly and interpersonal relationships at all levels and undertaking responsibility for a portfolio of the company’s clients.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Understand and interpret the Fund’s documentation and the relevant legal framework, regulations and anti-money laundering regulations.
• Follow Company procedures at all times.
• Assist in controlling and coordinating work loads in the section.
• Assist with the day to day work and training of Administrators.
• Assist with overseeing quality and control and meeting time deadlines.
• Ensure work is undertaken in accordance with the company’s procedures & check lists and meets deadlines.
• Assist in ensuring all outgoing correspondence, calculations and presentation of work is of the highest standard.
• Liaise confidently and knowledgably with clients
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
98 total views, 1 today