29 Sep 2020
Senior Fund Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Senior Fund Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
The purpose of this position is to carry out routine day-to-day administration of fund structures under the direction of a Client Relationship Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Administer a complex range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures and liaise with clients and intermediaries as necessary
• Co-ordinate all company secretarial matters, including attendance and preparation of minutes for board meetings and shareholder meetings
• Process and co-ordinate routine and complex fund operations
• Ensure accurate investor records are maintained and process all investor changes / transfers thereon
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• Be expected to be studying towards a relevant professional qualification (preferably ICSA Diploma level or equivalent).
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
37 total views, 2 today