30 Apr 2019
Senior Fund Administrator/Assistant Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a provider of premium quality accounting, administration and investor reporting services together with a selection of consultancy services to real estate and private equity fund clients seeking to recruit a Senior Fund Administrator / Assistant Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
Carrying out day-to-day administration of fund structures, the candidate will be led by a knowledgeable Client Relationship Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Administering a range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures.
• Co-ordinating all company secretarial matters, including attendance and preparation of minutes for board meetings and shareholder meetings.
• Ensuring accurate investor records are maintained and process all investor changes.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• Company secretarial experience (essential).
• Be expected to be studying towards a relevant professional qualification (preferably ICSA).
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
98 total views, 1 today