17 Jul 2018
Senior Fund Accountant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Senior Fund Accountant.
Led by a Financial Reporting Manager to provide unrivalled day-to-day fund accounting services, whilst continuing to develop through your professional studies.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Bookkeeping a complex range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures and liaise with clients and intermediaries as necessary
• Completing all aspects of accounting matters for a portfolio of fund structures, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, statutory financial statements, and ad-hoc investor queries
• Dealing with the completion of routine audit queries
• Preparing periodic bank reconciliations and provide supporting documentation evidencing transactions.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience.
• Expected to be studying towards a relevant professional qualification (preferably having commenced ACCA Professional level or ACA Advanced level).
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
199 total views, 1 today