11 Mar 2020
Senior Fund Accountant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Senior Fund Accountant.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Prepare and/or review of management, interim and audited accounts for all the section's clients
• Control and monitor the bookkeeping process and take ownership of client ledgers
• Assist with planning of annual audits and liaise with clients to establish timetables for the receipt of valuations and advisers reports and other relevant information
• Review work performed by members of the team and provide regular feedback and training
• Oversee the preparation of carried interest and other calculations in accordance with the fund documentation
• Ensure that the calculations and monitoring of capital adequacy of licensed entities is correct
• May be required to act as a Signatory
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• Relevant professional qualification e.g. ACA/ICAEW/ACCA/CIMA or similar.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
30 total views, 1 today