14 Nov 2019
Senior Fund Accountant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Senior Fund Accountant.
Overall purpose of the role:
To manage the continued expansion of the Fund Accounting function for the company, and to represent the Fund Accounting function business-wide, providing input where necessary into systems, processes and other projects as deemed from time to time.
To ensure deadlines are met and service level offerings are upheld and be responsible for timely and accurate reporting to the Head of Accounting. To assist in developing a technically strong, efficient and motivated accounting team and to promote its expertise to internal and external parties.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Involved in the day to day management of the fund accounting and wider accounting function;
• Reporting to the Head of Accounting on the performance of the fund accounting and wider accounting function;
• Forecasting revenues for strategic purposes;
• Maintaining a business-wide view in order to achieve business goals;
• Line management of client accountants;
• Identifying opportunities for new service lines or to develop current relationships;
The successful candidate will have:
• 5 plus years relevant experience in a fund accounting role
• Previous management experience and success in managing and motivating other team members
• Relevant professional qualification (ACCA / ICAEW)
• Strong knowledge of Guernsey Fiduciary industry and regulatory requirements, specifically in relation to the funds area
• Experience of using NAVOne would be an advantage
• Experience working with complex structures
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
75 total views, 1 today