18 May 2019
Senior Fund Accountant, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Senior Fund Accountant.
Overall purpose of the role:
Ensuring all work undertaken complies with the fund’s documentation and relevant regulatory requirements and anti-money laundering. The Senior Fund Accountant will be expected to provide support to the team and Team Managers of the Company by being proactive in their approach to ensure that they uphold the policies and procedures of the company as a whole.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Prepare and/or review of management, interim and audited accounts for all the section’s clients
• Control and monitor the bookkeeping process and take ownership of client ledgers
• Assist with planning of annual audits and liaise with clients to establish timetables for the receipt of valuations and advisers reports and other relevant information
• Review work performed by members of the team and provide regular feedback and training
• Oversee the preparation of carried interest and other calculations in accordance with the fund documentation
• Ensure that the calculations and monitoring of capital adequacy of licensed entities is correct
• May be required to act as a Signatory
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 2 years working with a financial institution, preferably within P.E.
• ACCA/ACA/CIMA/ICAEW or similar
• Ability to reflect and review actions
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
110 total views, 1 today