26 Sep 2018
Senior Financial Systems Accountant / Analyst, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Senior Financial Systems Accountant / Analyst.
The purpose of this position is to assist in the design and implementation of the core financial system framework, including processes and reporting systems, to enable the team to expand service offering throughout the Group.
The successful candidate will have:
• Strong technical financial services industry knowledge.
• Part or fully qualified in a relevant professional qualification (ACCA, ACA, ICSA or relevant IT
• qualification) and prior business experience in private equity or real assets.
• Experience with system development would be beneficial as they are often making configurational changes, and will continue to make enhancements to their offering.
• Advanced PC skills notably MS Office suite (MS Word & MS Excel) as well as a familiarity with
• programming languages such as VBA & VB Script, SAS and Transact-SQL.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
39 total views, 1 today