3 Sep 2020
Senior Financial Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage solutions seeking to recruit a Senior Financial Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
To supervise and manage a number of insurance licensed entities.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Review and interpretation of contractual documentation to determine the appropriate accounting treatment.
• Review of management accounts, trial balances, statutory accounts and all other reporting requirements.
• Providing training and assistance to account preparers to ensure no errors in the final accounts.
• Work closely with the underwriters and Bermuda colleagues to share information and deal with any issues.
• Leading and management of a team including goal setting, providing training and conducting appraisals.
• Responsible for the delivery of a high-quality service.
• Control of payments and receipts processes. Monitoring of cash, fixed deposit, Letter of Credit and Trust Account levels and reconciliation of bank statements. Ensuring bank mandates, investment guidelines and board requirements are followed.
• Responsibility for the year end audit.
The successful candidate will have:
• 3 to 5 years’ experience within a similar environment.
• The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant.
• Comprehensive working and technical knowledge of accountancy focused on insurance linked securities related products.
• Skills in IT software and experience posting to a general ledger system.
• Experience working in a team and providing training.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
37 total views, 1 today