5 Jan 2019
Senior Financial Accounts Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage solutions seeking to recruit a Senior Financial Accounts Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
Day to day administration of a range of insurance licensed vehicles, assistance with projects and supporting team members.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Dealing with deposits, including observing and updating mandates, investment guidelines and board requirements.
• Attending to payments and receipts prepared by the team in Bangalore, monitoring of cash and notifying the Manager before the limit has been breached.
• Organising Board meetings, (booking meeting rooms, circulating Board meeting dates). Production and circulation of Board packs.
• Preparation of draft skeleton Board meeting minutes.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a similar senior administrative role or working in an accounting/financial environment would be beneficial.
• CAT or AAT qualifications would be beneficial but not essential.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
10 total views, 1 today