5 Jan 2019
Senior Financial Accounts Administrator / Assistant Manager | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage solutions seeking to recruit a Senior Financial Accounts Administrator / Assistant Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
Day to day financial administration of a range of captive insurance companies.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring all documentation, correspondence and telephone calls are dealt with professionally, efficiently and accurately.
• Production and review of management accounts including statutory accounts and all other reporting requirements within pre-set timeframes and liaising with auditors.
• Understanding and maintenance of accounting systems.
• Adherence to the Office Procedures Manual.
• Ensuring that all client service standards are met.
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience of working within an accounting or financial environment.
• CAT or AAT qualifications would be beneficial but not essential.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
39 total views, 1 today