31 Jul 2019
Senior Fiduciary Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Senior Fiduciary Officer.
Overall purpose of the role:
To administer a geographically diverse and varied portfolio of client Trusts and Companies which includes responsibility for managing client relationships and interacting with advisers as necessary.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Managing the day-to-day operations of a portfolio of Trust and Company clients.
• This will include, amongst other things, and subject always to the overriding supervision and control of the Directors.
• Meeting with clients when they are first accepted and when they subsequently visit the office or require meetings.
• Responding to queries and information requests received from underlying clients, beneficiaries and settlors.
• Liaising with intermediaries and advisors.
The successful candidate will be:
• An experienced (5 years+) ICSA or STEP part or fully qualified practitioner or experienced company secretary who has experience of managing a portfolio of clients within the fiduciary sector.
• Candidates must have significant experience of Trust and Company administration.
• A sound understanding of applicable Trust and Company laws, rules and regulations applying to the Company’s practice.
• Strong company secretarial & bookkeeping skills.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
27 total views, 1 today