18 Sep 2020
Senior Fiduciary Administrator or Senior Officer, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Senior Fiduciary Administrator or Senior Officer.
Overall purpose of the role;
Responsible for all aspects of administration for a portfolio of Trusts, Companies and Pension Schemes, reporting to the Assistant Manager.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Administering a portfolio of Trusts, Companies and Pension Schemes;
• Liaising with clients, intermediaries, bankers and investment houses – by email, in letter form and by telephone;
• Assisting with client entity reviews;
• Preparation of minutes, written resolutions, and other statutory documentation;
• Making payments, using online banking software, and in written form;
• Setting up and maintaining client databases;
• Closing down processes;
• Keeping up to date with office procedures;
• Keeping up to date with relevant local anti-money laundering legislation and other regulatory requirements;
• Other general administration duties which arise in the course of day to day business;
• Understanding of Risks associated within the industry;
• Compliance with Anti Money Laundering and other Regulatory obligations including collation and upkeep of Client Customer Due Diligence (CDD);
• Act as signatory following successful completion of probation.
The successful candidate will have;
• Preferably 5 years’ experience in the fiduciary services industry
• Hold a professional qualification (e.g. STEP, ICSA) or qualified by experience
• Have been acting as a Signatory at previous employer
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
53 total views, 1 today