22 May 2019
Senior Corporate Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Senior-Corporate-Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
The purpose of this position is to carry out routine day-to-day administration of corporate and fund structures under the direction of a Client Relationship Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients, colleagues and other business contacts
• Administration of a range of entities across various corporate vehicles, investment holding companies and fund structuring entities
• Coordinate all aspects of company secretarial matters including the preparation of agendas, collation and distribution of board packs, obtaining directors availability and drafting minutes and resolutions for routine matters
• Coordinate and review the work of more junior team members
• Prepare the appropriate documents for incorporation of companies, annual and other ad hoc filings
• Assist with obtaining CDD on shareholders and maintain the register
• Prepare manual and electronic payment instructions to settle expenses and complete transactions throughout the structures
• Ensure staff are trained on electronic banking systems and co-ordinate the opening of new bank accounts
• Assist with audit of corporate entities.
• Act as a mentor to junior staff under the supervision of senior staff
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role
• The candidate will be expected to be qualified or studying towards a relevant professional qualification (preferably ICSA Certificate level or an accountancy qualification)
• Sound technical financial services knowledge (to be supported through the company’s academy)
• Strong knowledge of company and partnership laws, an understanding of trusts would also be beneficial
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
149 total views, 1 today