24 Jul 2019
Senior Corporate Administrator / Corporate Administrator | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Senior Corporate Administrator / Corporate Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
The purpose of this position is to carry out routine day-to-day administration of corporate and fund structures under the direction of a Senior Corporate Administrator / Client Relationship Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assist with the administration of a range of entities across various corporate vehicles, investment holding companies and fund structuring entities
• Assist with incorporation of companies, annual and other ad hoc filings
• Assist with obtaining CDD on shareholders and maintain the register
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients, colleagues and other business contacts
• Undertake routine and office clerical tasks where necessary
• Assist with audit of corporate entities
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• The candidate will be expected to be studying towards a relevant professional qualification
• (preferably ICSA Certificate level or equivalent).
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
31 total views, 1 today