5 Aug 2020
Senior Compliance Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Senior Compliance Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
To assist the Head of Risk & Compliance to identify, measure and assess risks and support the local management in taking ownership for managing and mitigating these risks. The role will support the Head of Risk & Compliance by facilitating the day to day compliance of the Company and its clients with all relevant rules, regulations, codes etc.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Deputise for the Head of Risk and Compliance in their absence
• Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) for the company and approx. 50 client licensees
• Money Laundering Compliance Officer (MLCO) for approx. 50 client licensees
• Manage and oversee the risk based compliance monitoring programme to ensure there is an appropriate flow of management information to the Board.
• Provide risk and compliance challenge and oversight at the Fund Commercial Committee and Risk Committee
• Review and maintain the Risk and Compliance Policies and Procedures.
• Draft compliance reports in a timely manner and attend scheduled Board meetings for the Board of licensees and Funds.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• A strong knowledge of all relevant regulatory Laws, Regulations, Rules, Codes of Practice and anti-money laundering requirements (“Laws”).
• A strong background knowledge of Fund Administration Business.
• The ability to reinforce compliant behaviour within the Company.
• Good interpersonal skills.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
66 total views, 1 today