14 Nov 2019
Senior Compliance Analyst, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a private bank and wealth management company seeking to recruit a Senior Compliance Analyst.
Overall purpose of the role:
The Senior Compliance Analyst, Regulatory will report to the Compliance Adviser, Regulatory ("CA") and will provide support to the CA as well as to other members of the Compliance team and local management by helping to develop and improve the application of the Compliance Plan, enhance Compliance business advisory interaction to ensure they follow best practice in terms of meeting legislative and regulatory requirements across all regulated entities (and any managed entities) and assist with country-wide projects relating to regulatory change, as required.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum of 5 years Compliance / Financial Crime experience
• Ability to promptly and appropriately escalate risks and/or failure of standards to be met, to the CA
• Strong communication skills, both written and spoken (primary language English) with relevant internal stakeholders on Compliance and Financial Crime standards
• Ability to analyse reports, identify failings and to notify same together with recommendations for remediation
• Ability to produce and maintain reliable recordkeeping arrangements of activities undertaken to ensure that such records meet internal and external requirements
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
15 total views, 1 today