1 Aug 2018
Senior Compliance administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Senior Compliance administrator.
This role involves a variety of compliance and regulatory analysis administration tasks and responsibilities, reporting to the Compliance Manager. Responsibilities will include assisting with managing compliance and regulatory risk within the business and undertaking data entry, file review and analysis in relation to client structures.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Responsibility for conducting compliance monitoring activities in accordance with the Compliance Monitoring Plan, assess levels of and adequacy of compliance, and produce compliance review reports for senior management, as required;
• Review and preparation of matters relating to new business take-on procedures;
• Liaison with Business Development Managers in relation to new business;
• Encourage staff to comply with regulations and standards and provide advice and guidance on what is required to comply, what constitutes good practice within a regulated environment, and how this is translated into operational areas;
• Undertaking training in respect of compliance and risk evaluation in order to improve knowledge and skills and maintain currency of knowledge in accordance with regulation standards;
• Acting as authorised signatory in respect of risk assessments;
• Any other related duties that may be required by the Compliance Manager or a Director from time to time.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Compliance Administrator.
• Holds suitable qualification in Compliance/AML, or currently studying a professional qualification in Compliance/AML.
• Good knowledge of regulatory requirements, local Codes and policy matters.
• A good working knowledge of how to operate Word, Excel and e-mail system.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
175 total views, 1 today