1 Feb 2020
Senior Compliance Administrator (Compliance Monitoring) | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionSenior Compliance Administrator (Compliance Monitoring), Guernsey
Our client is a Stockbroking & Investment Management company seeking to recruit a Senior Compliance Administrator (Compliance Monitoring).
Overall purpose of the role:
The overriding responsibilities of this role are to ensure that the Compliance Monitoring Programme is kept up to date, that PA dealing, breaches, incidents, complaints, gifts & entertainment etc. are appropriately recorded and addressed where necessary and maintenance of Compliance documentation and information on the intranet.
Key responsibilities will include;
• To undertake the Compliance Monitoring Programme.
• To ensure all compliance registers are maintained.
• To review and update compliance policies.
• Ad hoc projects as necessary from time to time.
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
• To hold, or be working towards, a compliance qualification e.g. an International Compliance Association Diploma qualification.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
65 total views, 1 today