30 Mar 2020
Senior Company Secretarial Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Senior Company Secretarial Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
To manage the Company Secretarial team and the provision of company secretarial services to a designated number of corporate clients of the Company ensuring best practice delivery of corporate governance and company secretarial principles.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Proven track record of managing a company secretarial team and production of associated departmental reporting.
• To convene, attend and take minutes at board meetings, including Funds and Corporate entities, recording discussions and decisions, drafting accurate minutes, liaising with administration teams (appropriate levels of staff) for comments prior to external circulation.
• To liaise with Board members and other relevant parties in respect of meeting arrangements and compliance with formalities.
• To manage the timely preparation of board minutes in line with the stipulated timeframes for agendas, minutes and action points arising from those meetings.
• To provide company secretarial support for the set-up of corporate entities and LP’s in various jurisdictions as well as maintaining company records, share and registrar functions and system maintenance.
• To ensure adherence to good corporate governance principles concerning all Company Secretarial matters.
The successful candidate will have:
• Extensive experience of working in a Company Secretarial role working on FTSE 350, AIM listed entities and unlisted private equity structure.
• Either qualified ICSA/STEP or equivalent qualification (or advanced training toward these qualifications) would be an advantage.
• Good practical knowledge of the applicable corporate governance codes and the provisions of the Market Abuse Regulations.
• The ability to keep clear and concise records and to add value to the Company Secretarial role.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
94 total views, 1 today