14 Nov 2019
Senior Client Relationship Manager – Private Wealth Trust | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionSenior Client Relationship Manager - Private Wealth Trust, Guernsey
Our client is a funds and fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Senior Client Relationship Manager - Private Wealth Trust. This is a full-time permanent role however candidates who are looking for part time or contract work will also be considered. The level of the role is also flexible and is open for candidates with various Trust administrator i.e. Trust Administrator/Trust Officer or Senior Trust Officer.
Overall purpose of the role:
To provide efficient, timely and high-quality administration services to a portfolio of often high net worth clients in order to earn a defined revenue contribution to company’s gross profit and provide useful market feedback and intelligence to the management team and to assist them to develop new business opportunities and enhance the level of company’s client service and profitability.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Taking charge of a varied portfolio of his/her own high net worth clients and to assist generally with the administration of the more complex structures within the Private Client core providing support on technical issues to other team members and training where necessary;
• Receiving communications from clients, checking for validity/acceptability and action requests for amongst other things, payments, and distributions, execution of documents and provision of information;
• Preparing minutes of board and trustee meetings in accordance with accepted secretarial practice;
• Compiling and answering correspondence regarding the administration of cases;
The successful candidate will be:
• An experienced and qualified Trust professional to take on a mixed portfolio of Middle Eastern and client from the rest of the world.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a varied Trust and Company environment.
• STEP/ICSA qualified or working towards professional qualification.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
27 total views, 1 today