28 Aug 2018
Senior Client Relationship Manager, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Senior Client Relationship Manager.
Overall purpose of the role:
To administer a limited portfolio of fund structures whilst effectively managing client relationships. The successful candidate will be managing and working alongside a team of Fund Administrators and Accountants, whilst reporting to an Associate Director.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Manage the administration of clients' affairs within a team, incorporating the compliance requirements of the team (internal CMP reports, Compliance reports to boards, periodic client reviews) and regulatory requirements.
• Co-ordinate legal, tax and other professional advice.
• Act as a higher authority on day-to-day queries and as "A" level 4-eyes signatory on administration matters, ensuring that company policy and professional and regulatory guidelines are adhered to and that a professional quality service is provided to clients and outside contacts.
• Ensure that the Operational Procedures Manuals and ISAE checklist templates are reviewed and developed on a timely basis and are fully complied with.
The successful candidate will have:
• Considerable practical fund administration and financial reporting experience supported by a relevant professional qualification (ACA or ACCA or equivalent).
• Computer literacy, word processing and spread sheet skills are essential.
• Strong people management experience.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
50 total views, 1 today