5 Aug 2020
Senior Client Relationship Manager – Corporate Fund Services | ALL,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Senior Client Relationship Manager - Corporate Fund Services.
Overall purpose of the role:
To provide day to day supervisory and signatory support for the business whilst bringing a high level of knowledge and experience in investor services, specifically the identification of level of client due diligence required on a risk based approach.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Day to day supervision of client services team
• Ensure all investor communications have been responded to in line with expectations
• Supervision of key fund investor related processes including Closings, Equalisations, Drawdowns and Distributions
• Review of all Client Due Diligence (‘CDD’) requirements for all CDD data subjects, ensuring all expected documentation is received
• Assist team members, including mentoring and coaching, on all matters relating to the identification and collection of CDD
• Any other ad-hoc tasks and responsibilities as assigned to you by your Manager
The successful candidate will have:
• 5 - 10 years’ experience in a relevant client services role
• Solid CDD experience is a must.
• Experience and knowledge of working with closed-ended funds including calls and distributions.
• People management experience would also be a distinct advantage.
• Minimum 5 years’ people management experience
• Experience in CDD identification and collection, investor risk rated reviews
• Experience in key Investor Services processes
• Experience in Corporate Administration
• Experience in TISE Listed Company Services would be desirable
• Line Management experience
• Relevant professional qualification desirable or working towards
• Knowledge of Guernsey Investment and Fiduciary industry and regulatory requirements
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
54 total views, 2 today