25 Jun 2019
Senior Client Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Senior Client Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
To provide a consistently high quality service in the daily administration of a portfolio of Trust and Companies for high net worth private client individuals.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Provide high quality service to HNW individuals
• Effective management of a client portfolio of complex trust and company structures
• Drafting of trust and company minutes and correspondence to clients
• Liaise with settlors, beneficiaries, investment managers, bankers, lawyers and other related professionals in relation to the effective management and control of a client portfolio
• Record information on databases, including electronic filing
• Deputise for Assistant Manager in their absence
The successful candidate will have:
• 5 years Trust experience
• Part or fully qualified
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work under own initiative
• Excellent time and organisational skills, superb analytical skills and an innate ability to know what the client wants
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
78 total views, 1 today