11 Oct 2018
Senior Associate – Shareholder services, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Senior Associate - Shareholder services.
Overall purpose of the role:
This role would suit a proactive individual with a good grounding and experience in Shareholder
Reporting to the Valuations and Shareholder Services Manager, the key responsibility of the role will be to provide, maintain and enhance relationships with existing client portfolio by ensuring quality day to day service.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Dealing with day to day administration of the Funds administered by the team, including preparation pre dealing reports, writing up deal tickets and issuing contract notes.
• Collecting and processing Due Diligence on new shareholders in accordance with GFSC guidelines and company’s policies and procedures
• Overseeing and the preparation of Dividends and distributions, FATCA & CRS
The successful candidate will have:
• 3 -5 years’ experience in a similar working environment.
• Demonstrated sound knowledge of share registration, fund administration, recording of financial transactions and financial reports.
• A detailed and analytical approach.
• Professional qualified or working towards qualification e.g. ACCA.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
198 total views, 11 today