1 Feb 2020
Senior Associate – Risk Compliance, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Senior Associate - Risk Compliance.
Overall purpose of the role:
To assist the Risk and Compliance Manager in the general administration of the risk and compliance department and all client entities administered by the company. To complete all assigned tasks and processes, operating within the controls, guidelines and procedures.
Key responsibilities will include;
• The review (including the use of secure research tools), processing, and recording of CDD collated by business units together with maintenance of related electronic Risk & Compliance records.
• The operation of the Anti-Money Laundering and Combating Financial Terrorism programme
• The input, review and reporting on relevant data
• Undertaking reviews as part of the Compliance Monitoring Programme and preparing relevant reports regarding findings of the review
• The operation of the Risk Assessment programme
• The handling of queries from staff regarding compliance and CDD matters
• The review, testing, maintenance and operation of relevant procedures and manuals
• Assist with the preparation and drafting of compliance and MLRO reports for review and approval by Compliance Manager
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in the fund and/or finance industry including a minimum of 3 years previous experience dealing with AML/CDD issues.
• Relevant professional compliance qualification e.g. International Compliance Association or has a desire to work to towards or is working toward the relevant professional.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
79 total views, 1 today