14 Nov 2019
Senior Associate – Funds Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionPurpose of the role:
To provide technically excellent legal advice on a range of issues, whilst building and maintaining productive relationships with clients and intermediaries.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Be able to provide, sound, quality technical advice and guidance to clients
• Be able manage files with minimal Partner input
• Be established and recognised by others in an area of expertise
• Ensure you and your team members record and bill their time in accordance with policies and procedures
• Ensure clients are fully informed as to the fees and disbursements that will incurred on each matter and provide updates as required
• Be a significant point of contact in your area of expertise for a number of clients
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of and be able to generate repeat business from existing clients
• Be accountable for the coaching and development of paralegals, trainees and new joiners and assist other team members as and when required
• Act as mentor for Trainees and Associates
The successful candidate will be:
• A qualified Lawyer with typically 5+ years of PQE.
• Candidates with previous funds and corporate experience. Those with funds experience would be of particular interest.
• Excellent academic background, including 2:1 at degree, plus Commendation/Distinction at LPC (or equivalent).
• Experience from a relevant law firm environment, ideally within a Magic/Silver Circle firm (or equivalent).
• Demonstrating good, consistent performance over the last two financial years.
• Proactively contribute to the development of know-how, including precedents, practice notes and publications.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
106 total views, 1 today