12 Feb 2019
Senior Associate-Company Secretarial, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Senior Associate - Company Secretarial.
Overall purpose of the role:
Responsibility for ensuring excellent organisation of board meetings in accordance with client service level agreements. This position is varied and hands on working in a team. The incumbent will be proactive and have a range of duties which will include but not limited to:
• Production of board/committee papers in a timely manner liaising with third parties reporting to the board
• Prepare for and attend board, committee and shareholder meetings
• Production of minutes and action points in accordance with agreed client service level agreements
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum 3 years working in a company secretarial or similar environment
• A relevant professional accounting qualification e.g. ICSA
• Demonstrated a sound knowledge of the fund & fiduciary company secretary and relevant legal and regulatory requirements in this context
• Proven experience in attending board and committee meetings
• Proven experience in minute taking and the production of good quality minutes and board packs.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
26 total views, 1 today