30 Aug 2018
Senior Analyst – Listings, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an international stock exchange providing a responsive and innovative listing facility for international companies to raise capital from investors based around the globe seeking to recruit a Senior Analyst.
Key responsibilities will include:
The Senior Analyst is responsible for managing their own portfolio of ongoing Listing applications, which would include:
• Scrutinising all levels of listing applications for listings of different entities to establish suitability in accordance with the Listing Rules; focusing on ensuring all applications are suitably vetted in correlation with the Listing Rules;
• Providing responses to listings applications via comments letters which are sent directly to the applicable Listing Sponsor;
• Support the decision making process in respect of applications by presenting and making recommendations to the Listing and Membership Committee;
• Undertaking appropriate due diligence under the guidance of the Director and Head of Risk, Regulation and Compliance to ensure that all pertinent information of an issuer is identified and reporting those findings for consideration (e.g. negative media, fines, criminal convictions or legal proceedings);
• Assisting with the supervision, training and continued development of Assistant Analysts and Analysts;
• Continually, working closely with the Risk, Regulation and Compliance (RRC) Department to assist and provide advice where appropriate.
The successful candidate will be:
• Studying towards an industry standard qualification from an industry recognised body such as the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments or the International Compliance Association or similar (desirable, but not essential).
• Previous securities exchange/regulatory experience is preferable.
• Proven experience within the Finance industry with exposure to listed vehicles is preferable.
• Ideally educated to Degree level or equivalent.
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
48 total views, 1 today