13 Sep 2018
Senior AML Administrator, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Senior AML Administrator.
Overall purpose of the role:
Be responsible for working with the MLRO and CO to ensure that the client teams are compliant with legal and regulatory requirements.
• Assist with compliance oversight and quality assurance reviews of CDD as collected and collated by the ID Register
• Undertake customer screening for new business purposes
• Assist the MLRO with information gathering in support of SAR investigations
• Assist with the preparation of MLRO and Compliance reports to the Boards of licensed entities
• Assist with the administration of AML and Compliance training programmes
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant previous experience of working in a similar role.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
1025 total views, 2 today