10 Aug 2019
Senior Administrator – Trust, Guernsey | ALL,Not specified
Job DescriptionOur client is a medium sized Trust business based in Guernsey seeking to recruit a Senior Administrator.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Incorporation of companies in various jurisdictions;
• Demonstration of a sound fiduciary and commercial acumen in the execution of their role and have a detailed knowledge of company’s processes, practices and procedures and industry best practice;
• Liaise directly with clients and professional advisers in relation to ‘business as usual’ administration matters including drafting and issuing routine correspondence and emails without prior approval by Line Manager;
• Principal use of electronic banking systems for the preparation and authorisation of payments for trusts and companies;
• Focus on chargeable time, manage and record time effectively and accurately;
• Perform Periodic Reviews of Trusts and Companies.
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 5 years’ experience in the CSP industry
• Will be expected to hold, or be studying for, at least a certificate level qualification e.g. ICSA Certificate or STEP Foundation
• Good ability to read and interpret the Laws of the various jurisdictions, company Memorandum and Articles of Association and Trust Deeds
• Constitution of Trusts, an understanding of the ‘three certainties’
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
11 total views, 1 today