5 Jan 2018
Senior Administrator – Trust & Company, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionSenior Administrator - Trust & Company, Guernsey
Our client is a fiduciary services company seeking to recruit a Senior Administrator - Trust & Company.
Overall purpose of the role:
General administration of client entities, ensuring all matters are dealt with in an efficient manner and report any progress or problems to the relevant senior member(s) of staff. Supervise and train staff so that they are able to maximise their potential in a friendly, but controlled, environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To carry out the function of Company and Trust Administrator, ensuring that clients’ books and records are up to date at all times.
• To ensure that client accounting is accurately and efficiently dealt with.
• To promptly reconcile client bank statements to their ledger records, ensuring that reconciling items are effectively dealt with.
• To convene directors/trustees’ meetings of client entities to ensure that all important decisions of the entity are authorised by the board of directors/trustees.
• To prepare regular client returns (annual validations, etc.) and annual general meeting documentation where required.
The successful candidate will be:
• Someone who is confident and accurate in all aspects of administration of client affairs including bookkeeping.
• Ideally STEP qualified and must be prepared to work full time.
For more information please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
165 total views, 1 today