24 Jun 2019
Senior Administrator, Private Equity, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Job DescriptionOur client is an independent private equity player seeking to recruit a Senior Administrator, Private Equity.
Overall purpose of the role:
Responsible for the administration of a portfolio of fund related companies, limited partnerships and SPVs. The post holder ensures compliance with the operating procedures and agreements of the fund structure and the compliance procedures of the company. The post holder plans, schedules and directs the work of themselves and also a Fund Administrator.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Manage the day to day administration of the fund structure(s), ensuring all procedures and practices are fully complied with;
• Act as a primary point of contact for company for the fund structure(s);
• Act as a primary point of contact for the fund investors;
• “B” signatory for the company’s client entities;
• Assist the Managing Director in implementing processes to facilitate group synergies with the company
• Manage the workflows of any direct reports;
The successful candidate will have:
• At least 3 years’ financial services industry experience with a particular emphasis on fund administration.
• Good knowledge of Private Equity fund administration.
• Holding, working towards or willing to work towards, a relevant professional qualification
• Good communication skills and IT skills.
For more information, please email: email@example.com or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
116 total views, 1 today