28 Feb 2018
Senior Administrator – New Business, Guernsey | Guernsey,United Kingdom
Our client is a funds administration services company seeking to recruit a Senior Administrator - New Business.
• Understand and interpret the Fund’s documentation and the relevant legal framework, regulations and anti-money laundering regulations.
• Assist in the preparation of regulatory applications for General Partners and Fund set-up process
• To assist in successfully on-boarding clients within the launch deadline meeting client take-on expectations
• All work undertaken complies with the Fund’s documentation and relevant regulatory requirements and anti-money laundering regulations
• Assist with the day to day work and training of Administrators
• Liaise confidently and knowledgably with the clients including intermediaries daily
• Undertake bank account applications
The successful candidate will have:
• A basic / sound understanding of company secretarial practices.
• Be expected to acquire a sound knowledge of the Private Equity business and Fund documentation.
• Competence with Excel spread sheets, Microsoft Word and Outlook
• A confident manner and the ability to communicate with clients effectively.
• A strong team player with a commitment to deliver outstanding client service.
• To possess an ability to disseminate information and respond quickly.
For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +44 1481 723221. Please visit our website www.pa.gg for our latest vacancies.
Apply for this job by clicking the link below:
246 total views, 1 today